This instructor-led, one-day course is designed for individuals who want to gain a comprehensive understanding of the AWS Cloud, regardless of their specific technical roles. The course provides an in-depth overview of cloud concepts, AWS services, security, architecture, pricing, and support. By participating in this course, you will have the opportunity to enhance your cloud skills and establish professional credibility in the field.
The course includes hands-on lab exercises that reinforce the core concepts covered in the lectures. These exercises allow you to apply your knowledge in a practical setting and gain hands-on experience working with AWS services.
Additionally, this course serves as a preparation for the AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner exam. The content covered in the course aligns with the exam objectives, equipping you with the knowledge and skills necessary to confidently pursue certification as an AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner.
Overall, this fundamental-level course provides a solid foundation in AWS Cloud fundamentals, enabling you to expand your cloud expertise and enhance your professional credentials in the field.
What Will You Learn?
- Course Objectives:
- During this course, you will learn how to:
- 1. Define the concept of cloud computing and understand how it functions.
- 2. Differentiate between various cloud computing and deployment models.
- 3. Explain the value proposition of the AWS Cloud.
- 4. Describe the foundational components of the global infrastructure used in the cloud.
- 5. Compare and contrast different methods of interacting with AWS services.
- 6. Differentiate between various AWS service domains and their functionalities.
- 7. Analyze scenarios and identify appropriate solutions utilizing AWS Cloud services.
- 8. Understand and apply the principles outlined in the Well-Architected Framework.
- 9. Describe the fundamental architectural principles of the AWS Cloud.
- 10. Explain the Shared Responsibility model and its implications.
- 11. Identify and describe the security services provided by AWS.
- 12. Define the billing, account management, and pricing models used in the AWS platform.
- 13. Recognize upcoming services and advancements built on the cloud platform.
- By accomplishing these objectives, you will develop a comprehensive understanding of cloud computing concepts, AWS services, and architectural principles. You will be equipped to effectively utilize AWS Cloud services, ensure security and compliance, and make informed decisions regarding billing and account management. Furthermore, you will stay updated on the latest developments and services introduced in the cloud ecosystem.