The AWS Technical Essentials course serves as an introduction to AWS products, services, and common solutions. Its primary objective is to equip participants with the fundamental knowledge required to identify and understand various AWS services. By gaining this foundational understanding, participants can make informed decisions regarding IT solutions that align with their specific business requirements.
Throughout the course, participants will explore the breadth of AWS services and learn how they can be leveraged to address different business needs. The course also provides practical guidance on how to start working on AWS, enabling participants to initiate their journey in utilizing AWS effectively.
By completing the AWS Technical Essentials course, participants will enhance their proficiency in navigating the AWS ecosystem, identifying relevant services, and comprehending how these services can contribute to achieving their business objectives. This foundational knowledge will serve as a stepping stone for further exploration and utilization of AWS services.
What Will You Learn?
- This course is designed to provide you with the knowledge and skills to:
- 1. Familiarize yourself with the terminology and concepts relevant to the AWS platform and navigate the AWS Management Console confidently.
- 2. Understand the foundational services offered by AWS, such as Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2), Amazon Virtual Private Cloud (VPC), Amazon Simple Storage Service (S3), and Amazon Elastic Block Store (EBS). Gain a solid understanding of their features, use cases, and how to effectively utilize them.
- 3. Comprehend the security measures provided by AWS and grasp key concepts related to AWS Identity and Access Management (IAM). Understand how to manage access and permissions effectively within an AWS environment.
- 4. Gain knowledge of AWS database services, including Amazon DynamoDB (a NoSQL database service) and Amazon Relational Database Service (RDS) (a managed database service). Understand their capabilities, benefits, and considerations for usage.
- 5. Explore AWS management tools like Auto Scaling, Amazon CloudWatch (a monitoring and observability service), Elastic Load Balancing (ELB) (for distributing incoming traffic), and AWS Trusted Advisor (a tool for optimizing AWS resources and improving performance). Understand how these tools can contribute to efficient management of your AWS resources.
- By completing this course, you will be equipped with a solid understanding of AWS terminology, core services, security measures, database offerings, and management tools. This knowledge will enable you to navigate and utilize the AWS platform effectively, make informed decisions regarding service selection, and optimize your AWS resources for enhanced performance and security.