The Civil Engineering course structure outlined is designed to equip learners with a comprehensive understanding and practical skills in the field of civil engineering. It encompasses various sub-disciplines of civil engineering, offering modules from basic to more advanced levels (N1 to N3). The course explores critical areas such as building science, drawing, and plumbing theory, and advances to cover builder and civil technology. The objective is to prepare learners for a professional career in the civil and construction industry, either as artisans or eventually, entrepreneurs.
What Will You Learn?
- Basic to intermediate understanding of various sub-disciplines of civil engineering including building science, plumbing theory, and civil technology.
- Practical skills in building drawing.
- Application of mathematical knowledge in the context of civil engineering.
- A pathway to becoming an artisan in the Building and Civil industry.
- Preparation for the trade test after 18 months of work experience.