The course “Cloud Operations on AWS” is specifically designed for individuals working in Systems Administrator or Developer Operations (DevOps) roles. It focuses on teaching participants how to create automated and repeatable deployments of networks and systems on the AWS platform.
Throughout the course, participants will gain in-depth knowledge of AWS features and tools that are essential for configuration and deployment purposes. They will also learn industry best practices and common techniques used for configuring and deploying systems in the cloud.
By completing this course, participants will acquire the skills necessary to effectively manage and automate deployments on the AWS platform. They will be equipped with the knowledge to create scalable and reliable systems and leverage AWS features and tools to streamline configuration and deployment processes.
What Will You Learn?
- This course aims to provide you with the skills to:
- - Utilize essential AWS infrastructure features, such as Amazon Virtual Private Cloud (VPC), Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2), Elastic Load Balancing, and Auto Scaling, using command line interfaces.
- - Implement automation technologies, including AWS CloudFormation, to create stacks of AWS resources in a repeatable and automated manner.
- - Construct fully functional virtual private networks using Amazon VPC, starting from the basics, using the AWS Management Console.
- - Deploy Amazon EC2 instances through command line calls, while troubleshooting common issues that may arise with instances.
- - Monitor the health of Amazon EC2 instances and other AWS services, ensuring optimal performance and reliability.
- - Manage user identities, AWS permissions, and security measures in the cloud environment.
- - Control resource consumption in your AWS account using tools like Amazon CloudWatch, tagging, and Trusted Advisor.
- - Select and implement effective strategies for creating reusable Amazon EC2 instances, optimizing resource utilization and management.
- - Configure a group of Amazon EC2 instances that are launched behind a load balancer, dynamically scaling the system in response to demand fluctuations.
- - Edit and troubleshoot basic AWS CloudFormation stack definitions, enabling efficient management of infrastructure resources.
- By completing this course, you will acquire the necessary skills to effectively utilize AWS infrastructure features, automate deployments, manage security, monitor resource utilization, and troubleshoot issues related to Amazon EC2 instances and AWS CloudFormation stacks.