The Official CompTIA® A+® Core 1 course equips students with the essential knowledge and skills necessary to thrive as A+ technicians. It serves as comprehensive preparation for the CompTIA A+ Core 1 certification examination (exam number 220-1001), which contributes towards achieving the esteemed CompTIA A+ certification.
Professionals who hold the CompTIA A+ certification are known for their adept problem-solving abilities. They provide crucial support for today’s core technologies, ranging from security and cloud computing to data management and beyond. Recognized as the industry standard for launching successful IT careers in the digital world, the CompTIA A+ certification stands out as the sole credential acknowledged by the industry, featuring performance-based components that showcase professionals’ ability to think on their feet and execute critical IT support tasks. Employers worldwide rely on this certification to identify individuals who excel in endpoint management and technical support roles.
What Will You Learn?
- Support operating systems
- Install and configure PC system unit components and peripheral devices
- Install, configure, and troubleshoot display and multimedia devices
- Install, configure, and troubleshoot storage devices
- Install, configure, and troubleshoot internal system components
- Install, configure, and maintain operating systems
- Maintain and troubleshoot Microsoft Windows
- Explain network infrastructure concepts
- Configure and troubleshoot network connections