The course “DevOps Engineering on AWS” showcases the practical application of common DevOps patterns for developing, deploying, and managing applications on the Amazon Web Services (AWS) platform. It provides comprehensive coverage of the fundamental principles of DevOps and explores various use cases suitable for startups, small and medium-sized businesses, as well as enterprise development scenarios. Throughout the course, participants will gain hands-on experience and knowledge to effectively implement DevOps methodologies in an AWS environment.
What Will You Learn?
- The primary objectives of this course are as follows:
- - Gain a comprehensive understanding of the core concepts and practices associated with the DevOps methodology.
- - Design and implement an infrastructure on AWS that effectively supports one or more DevOps development projects.
- - Utilize AWS CloudFormation and AWS OpsWorks to deploy the necessary infrastructure for creating development, testing, and production environments in a software development project.
- - Utilize AWS CodeCommit and explore various options available for enabling a Continuous Integration environment on AWS.
- - Design and implement a Continuous Integration and Delivery pipeline on AWS using AWS CodePipeline.
- - Implement common Continuous Deployment use cases using AWS technologies, including blue/green deployment and A/B testing.
- - Differentiate between the available application deployment technologies on AWS (such as AWS CodeDeploy, AWS OpsWorks, AWS Elastic Beanstalk, Amazon EC2 Container Service, and Amazon EC2 Container Registry), and determine the most suitable technology for a given scenario.
- - Optimize the performance of applications deployed on AWS and leverage AWS tools and technologies for monitoring applications and environments, identifying and addressing potential issues.
- By achieving these objectives, participants will gain the necessary skills and knowledge to effectively implement DevOps practices and optimize their application delivery processes on the AWS platform.