Experience the cutting-edge Training & Certification Solution by Huawei, crafted with unparalleled expertise gained through years of nurturing ICT talents and staying at the forefront of industry advancements. Embark on a transformative journey with the HCIA certification, designed to equip you with a robust foundation of skills and knowledge needed to establish enterprise networks, while empowering you to implement services and advanced features seamlessly within existing networks. Elevate your abilities to effectively support real-world industry operations.
In this immersive 10-day course, you will delve into a comprehensive curriculum covering essential topics, including routing and switching principles, fundamental WLAN concepts, network security essentials, network management and O&M fundamentals, as well as the basics of SDN and programming automation. Gain the invaluable HCIA certification that not only showcases your expertise but also opens doors to a realm of endless possibilities in the dynamic world of ICT. Join us and unlock your potential today!
What Will You Learn?
- Upon completion of this comprehensive program, participants will achieve the following objectives:
- 1. Gain a profound understanding of data communication, including the definition and capability model of data communication engineers.
- 2. Comprehend the network reference model and acquire knowledge of the entire data communication process.
- 3. Develop familiarity with the VRP system and confidently perform basic operations.
- 4. Gain a solid understanding of the IPv4 address protocol and related concepts.
- 5. Gain insights into the forwarding principles of Layer 3 devices, such as routers and Layer 3 switches.
- 6. Grasp the concept of routing and successfully build a Layer 3 network using static routes or OSPF.
- 7. Acquire a comprehensive understanding of basic Ethernet concepts and describe the functions and working principles of Layer 2 switching devices.
- 8. Become well-versed in common Ethernet protocols, including VLAN, Spanning Tree Protocol, link aggregation, and stacking.
- 9. Configure Access Control Lists (ACLs) and Authentication, Authorization, and Accounting (AAA) for network security solutions.
- 10. Develop proficiency in the Network Address Translation (NAT) protocol and master its configuration in various scenarios.
- 11. Master the configuration of common services on enterprise networks, such as DHCP, FTP, and Telnet.
- 12. Understand basic WLAN concepts and effectively perform basic configurations for small or medium-sized WLAN networks.
- 13. Gain a strong foundation in Wide Area Network (WAN) concepts and explore WAN solutions such as MPLS and SR.
- 14. Acquire a general knowledge of enterprise network management concepts.
- 15. Familiarize yourself with both traditional network management and SDN-based network management solutions.
- 16. Demonstrate proficiency in IPv6 protocols and confidently build small-scale IPv6 networks.
- 17. Gain expertise in the construction process of campus networks and independently build small-sized campus networks.
- 18. Comprehend the fundamental concepts of Software-Defined Networking (SDN) and programming automation, including a solid grasp of Python basics.
- By achieving these objectives, participants will be equipped with a comprehensive skill set to excel in network operations and emerge as proficient professionals in the field.