Benefit from Huawei’s exceptional technical expertise and professional training system as we present a practical and industry-leading four-level certificate system tailored to cater to diverse customer demands for various WLAN technologies. Huawei Certified Network Associate – Wireless Local Area Network (HCNA-WLAN) is specifically designed for individuals seeking comprehensive knowledge of Huawei WLAN products and technologies.
The HCNA-WLAN certification encompasses a wide range of essential topics, including Control and Provisioning of Wireless Access Points (CAPWAP) protocol, WLAN networking, Huawei WLAN product features, security configuration, advanced WLAN technologies, antennas, WLAN network planning and optimization, as well as WLAN fault troubleshooting. By earning this prestigious certification, you not only gain a deep understanding of the WLAN industry and market but also empower yourself with the ability to drive innovation and emerge as a leading figure in the dynamic world of WLAN technology.
Join the HCNA-WLAN certificate system and unlock a world of possibilities as you elevate your skills, positioning yourself at the forefront of the WLAN industry. Embrace the opportunity to make a mark in this ever-evolving field and become a trailblazer in the WLAN frontier.
What Will You Learn?
- Upon completing this comprehensive program, participants will achieve the following course objectives:
- 1. Describe the fundamentals of WLAN, including its definition, development process, and typical application scenarios.
- 2. Explain the functions and roles of WLAN standards organizations.
- 3. Demonstrate basic knowledge of RF, including working principles, specific properties, and the working frequency band of WLAN.
- 4. Understand the rules and regulations regarding the working frequency bands and channels in different countries.
- 5. Identify other technologies related to WLAN.
- 6. Stay up to date with the latest Huawei product information and list their application scenarios and power supply modes.
- 7. Configure Huawei VRP basic commands and AC attributes.
- 8. Upgrade the software of AC and AP.
- 9. Understand the basics of 802.11, including its concepts, topology structure, and Huawei WDS and mesh network modes.
- 10. Describe the advantages of 802.11n and the spread spectrum technology of 802.11.
- 11. Differentiate between Fat AP and Fit AP technologies and describe the CAPWAP tunnel protocol.
- 12. Understand the general network mode and forwarding modes of WLAN.
- 13. Explain VLAN applications in WLAN services and configure Huawei WLAN security profiles.
- 14. Understand WLAN roaming concepts, principles, and application scenarios.
- 15. Describe WLAN security threats and related concepts such as WIDS, WIPS, and AAA.
- 16. Configure WLAN authenticated encryption techniques and understand the frame format and media access control mechanisms of 802.11.
- 17. Analyze the media access process of WLAN.
- 18. Describe antenna concepts, performance indicators, and common passive devices.
- 19. List the basic process of WLAN network planning and understand interference factors and load-balancing methods.
- 20. Perform WLAN network planning and use Huawei WLAN planning tools.
- 21. Understand the features of eSight and configure WLAN services.
- 22. Configure basic information of AC, AP online, AP profiles, radio profiles, service sets, and AP regions.
- 23. Perform daily maintenance tasks for WLAN services.
- 24. Troubleshoot common WLAN faults using diagnostic commands, tools, and troubleshooting techniques.
- 25. Identify common causes of WLAN failures and rectify AP online faults and STA association failures.
- By achieving these course objectives, participants will gain a comprehensive understanding of WLAN technologies, Huawei products, network planning, security, and troubleshooting, empowering them to excel in their roles as WLAN professionals.