The National Diploma in Electrical Engineering is a program aimed at providing learners with the theoretical and practical skills necessary to operate as professional technicians in the electrical engineering field. The program covers a broad spectrum of electrical engineering topics and provides a solid foundation for learners wishing to pursue careers in this field.
What Will You Learn?
- Learners will be exposed to a range of electrical engineering activities and applications expected at the level of a Professional Technician (Engineering). Some of the learning outcomes include the ability to:
- Identify, analyze, and solve electrical engineering problems, design, project, or operational requirements.
- Synthesize, evaluate, and implement solutions to electrical engineering problems or approaches to project execution.
- Install, maintain, and evaluate the performance of electrical engineering equipment and systems.
- Diagnose and trace problems in electrical engineering equipment and systems, and develop appropriate solutions.
- Manage self, work effectively in a team environment, manage people, work priorities, processes, and resources.
- Establish and maintain professional and business relationships, and communicate effectively