The National Diploma in Marketing Management is a comprehensive qualification aimed at molding proficient marketing professionals. Registered at NQF Level 5, this program delves into core aspects of Marketing Strategy, Customer Relations, Marketing Communications, and Marketing Management, among others. It’s tailored for individuals already venturing into or aspiring to enter the Marketing Management domain at a higher echelon. The curriculum is structured to reflect the dynamic marketing sector needs while ensuring the learners’ flexibility to adapt to multiple job roles, hence promoting a culture of life-long learning.
What Will You Learn?
- Conducting marketing situational analysis and leading marketing teams and service providers.
- Developing, managing, and implementing marketing-related projects or activity plans.
- Crafting and executing a generic marketing communications strategy.
- Presenting product features, advantages, and benefits compellingly to potential customers.
- Providing product training and coaching others on marketing principles within an organization.
- Identifying brand mix elements and evaluating financial implications for informed decision-making.
- Integrating marketing plans with business processes and monitoring customer handling and satisfaction.
- Analyzing, interpreting, and presenting marketing information to stakeholders.
- Formulating and managing marketing strategies and plans in line with organizational requirements.