The primary objective of this qualification is to equip learners to work as Clearing and Forwarding Agents. In this role, Clearing and Forwarding Agents are responsible for managing customs clearing procedures, verifying the completion of necessary formalities such as insurance and export/import licenses, and ensuring compliance with current legislation. Their work is crucial in facilitating the smooth movement of cargo, both internationally and locally.
What Will You Learn?
- Upon successful completion of this qualification, a qualified learner will have the ability to:
- 1. **Cargo Forwarding**: Manage the forwarding of cargo within both the local and international logistics environments, ensuring its efficient and timely movement.
- 2. **Statutory Compliance**: Ensure compliance with statutory requirements governing logistics operations, both locally and internationally.
- 3. **Warehousing Operations**: Conduct warehousing operations within the local and international logistics environment, including tasks related to storage and inventory management.
- 4. **Cargo Distribution**: Assist in the distribution of cargo within the local and international logistics environment, facilitating its movement to its intended destinations.
- In summary, this qualification equips learners with the skills and knowledge needed to effectively manage cargo forwarding, compliance with regulations, warehousing operations, and cargo distribution within the logistics industry, both locally and internationally.