The objective of this qualification is to prepare learners for the role of a Learning and Development Practitioner. In this capacity, a Learning and Development Practitioner is responsible for planning, formulating learning objectives, choosing and modifying learning resources needed to deliver learning interventions, and facilitating learning within an occupational context.
What Will You Learn?
- Upon successful completion of this qualification, a qualified learner will have the capacity to:
- 1. **Coordinate Learning**: Effectively coordinate learning activities within an occupational context, ensuring they align with organizational goals and objectives.
- 2. **Identify Learning Needs**: Establish and fine-tune learning and development needs within specific occupational contexts, ensuring alignment with organizational requirements.
- 3. **Design Learning Interventions**: Conceptualize, plan, and execute occupationally relevant learning and development interventions, tailoring them to meet the specific needs of learners and the organization.
- 4. **Facilitate Learning**: Act as a facilitator of learning within a variety of occupational contexts, guiding learners through the process of acquiring knowledge and skills.
- 5. **Evaluate Impact**: Assess and evaluate the impact of learning and development interventions within an occupational context to determine their effectiveness and make improvements as necessary.
- In essence, this qualification equips learners with the competencies needed to coordinate, design, facilitate, and assess learning and development activities within the workplace to enhance the knowledge and skills of individuals and contribute to organizational success.